Safety is fundamental to our mission.
Driven by excellence in execution, SHADE is committed to ensuring the safety of all our employees. We have established a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management Systems to reduce and control HSE risks under the principle of respect to human life.
The SHADE HSE Management Systems is designed and implemented to protect SHADE employees and sub-contractors from unacceptable HSE risks. This system is also set in place to safeguard the health, safety and environment of persons not employed by SHADE, but who could be affected by the Company’s activities.
SHADE also, fully acknowledges its global responsibilities for Environmental Pollution Prevention. We commit to conduct all our undertakings in accordance with the approved Environmental Management agreement by striving to decrease levels of pollution arising from the Company’s operations and products, to achieve continuous reductions in the impact on the environment.
To comply with these commitments SHADE will:
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, in accordance with all current applicable HSE legislation and other relevant HSE requirements of our interested parties.
- View compliance with HSE legislation as a minimum objective and endeavor to establish HSE control of higher standards than those stipulated in International and local laws.
- Make stringent efforts to reduce Health and Safety risks in order to achieve our ultimate Safety goal of “Zero-Accident”.
- Regularly monitor & audit its activities for compliance with HSE Management Systems, Local & International Regulations.
- Only select sub-contractors & suppliers who are able to demonstrate a continual commitment to prevention of pollution and are capable of accomplishing high levels of HSE control whilst carrying out their duties.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits on sub-contractors and suppliers to monitor their HSE activities.
The best safety advocates are the employees. Their commitment to ensuring safety is key to creating optimal construction industry safety.